Eat, drink and relax in our chilled out Piazza area
The Piazza is that special area within the Food Festival where show visitors can relax and eat, choosing from a wide range of tastes and cultures.
There’s plenty of seating, both outside and undercover in the marquees, and a chance to chill and soak in the atmosphere and live music, while enjoying some of the amazing food on offer.
To complement the food, there’s a large selection of beverages available; wine, champagne, cocktails, real ales, ciders and perries, as well as soft drinks.
There’s a lot to get excited about! For example;
- Auntie Christine’s Tearooms: Tea Coffee & Cakes
- BBQ Smoking Train: steak burgers, raclette cheese and more
- Camp Halloumi: the delicious flavours of traditional Cyrpiot cheese dishes
- C & B Catering: Rump steaks, Cajun Chicken and Mexican cuisine
- Churros and Chocolate – delicious churros with melted chocolate or cinnamon
- Citron Presse: nothing more refreshing than a glass of cool freshly pressed lemon juice
- Coffee Lounge: a selection of coffees, teas and chocolates with optional flavours And cakes!!
- Coffee Cart Express: Filled baked potatoes and specialist burgers, including ostrich and buffalo. Also pulled pork and beef & crepes
- Food4Festival: Greek chicken and pork gyros in pitta bread. Yummy.
- Grassmere Farm: rare breed sausages and burgers
- Jambulela: South African bbq
- King’s Indian Cuisine: Indian food
- Mama’s Food Factory: Caribbean jerk and curry
- On Tap Bar Services: Pimms/ Prosecco/ Bellini Bar
- Perfick Pork: Flavoured hot dogs
- Raclette Melt ltd: Traditional Raclette dish steak and tuna melts
- Seafood and Eat It: Jambalayla, scallops, whitebait
- Silkroad Express: BBQ skewers
- Simply Cakes: All sorts of flavours and quite delicious
- Smokin Joe’s BBQ: Smoked pulled pork, steak and more
- Somtam Street: Thai cuisine made authentically in front of you
- Steam and Bean Bar: coffee, milkshakes, panninis, croissants
- Taste of Vietnam: delicious authentic Vietnamese cuisine
- The Duck Truck: Crispy Duck Wraps
- The Rolling Tap: Beer and other alcohol!
- Toasties: breakfast, lunch, tea, or an in between snack.
- Yummy Yogurts: Delicious frozen fruity yoghurts in a variety of summer flavours. Real dairy ice cream.